My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Update

I'm still really tired and nausaus :( This is the aggrevating part of pregnancy, IMNSHO (well, that and widening hips that makes all clothes in my closet harder to fit). I am hungry, yet, NOTHING turns me on... can't decide what to eat... want to throw it up...

Went to the health unit last week. Have another appointment there this coming Thursday, to pick up my WIC vouchers.

Went to the CNM that I went to for Ursula, Melanie Weaver, to pick up an order to do blood work... got that over with. Have an appointment with her this coming Wednesday.

Received a letter from the D.A. to find the father of my kids... lmao... this is from the Medicaid form... because we aren't married. So, they sent me some paperwork to fill out and an appointment with them on the 23rd of this month. It would prolly be helpful if Jeremy came with me to that appointment.

NOW, my question is, how will I get to these appointments??? I have no vehicle... Jeremy will return to work Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jeremy returns back to work? whoo-hoo, then again, didn't we hear that before?

    How far away does he work? No keeping car, huh? Well for now the appts. are only once a month, maybe he can arrange going in late, or knocking off early (just some ideas) OR maybe your mom, again, could be there when you have appts ??

    I'm sure you'll figure out something...maybe you'll find yourself with that second vehicle...think positivly!

    I know what you mean when you feel like you wanna eat, but what? I'm like that all the time. Can't say I've felt the nause/throwing up lately, but who knows what's to come! I go to prenatal Monday, gonna have to get the blood work done, I was suppose to last time I was there, but put it off. Not too worried...
    okay, i'll go...
    Just wanted you to know I'm keeping up with ya!
    Jessica

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    Yeah, he actually didn't work that Monday but the next :(( Yeah, I was pissed. Because I love how he calls me lazy...

    I'm thinking that I might need to ask my neighbor for a ride to at least this next prenatal visit (when I'm 12 wks). But after that, I'm thinking that we'll have a second car in the near future.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003