My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Possible Baby Names

Girl - Delilah Kennis
Delilah means "delicate, amorous" in Hebrew
Kennis means "beautiful" in Gaelic/Celtic

Boy - Wyatt Ellis
Wyatt means "brave in war" or "little warrior" in Old English
Ellis is from the name Elijah which is Hebrew for "Jehovah is God"

Of course, these names can change by the time the baby arrives :D

The name Wyatt is just sticking to me. I don't know what it is... but... I can just see my son being named that. The only thing is that it doesn't 'match' my girls' names... but... oh well... boy names are so much harder to come up with and Jeremy and I don't agree on most of them. I don't even know what he feels about the girl's name I have... but, he does like Wyatt :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003