My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

17 Weeks

Your Baby
At 4 to 5 inches long and about 7 ounces, your baby is roughly the size of a large pear. And she's ripening--the brain, muscles, nervous and circulatory systems, and urinary tract are all functioning. Amniotic fluid is pumping through her lungs. Her skeleton, composed of rubbery cartilage, will harden later.

Wow, already I'll be in my 5th month by next Tuesday! I've been feeling this baby move already, so, that's pretty cool.

One annoying thing is my right hip. If I lay on it or my left side, it'll start tingling. And if I lay on it, it'll eventually wake me up, hurting... like a bruise-type of hurt.

I have a treadmill... I've used it once so far, last week. I am planning on using it daily... for blood circulation as well as to keep my weight gain down.

Its just hard to for me to use the treadmill when I have dishes to wash, clothes to wash/dry/fold/pick-up, and kids to tend to. But, I have cleaned up a good bit in my house, so, its a little easier to do stuff for myself once I have my surroundings cleared up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003