My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Friday, July 15, 2005

1st Major Movement!

I was laying on the sofa with Ursula when I felt this major movement in my left side! Like the baby was flipping or something! It was like two big moves right after each other... like he/she was flipping! I've thought I'd felt subtle moves before... but, there was no denying this one! It was so cool! And if I felt something that strong already (16 wks 4 days) then, I wonder what this little one will be doing later on!!! hehe

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so i did a msn search for 3rd pregnancy and your site was the first to come up. I was wanting to know do you gain as much weight with the 3rd and do you get as many stretch marks??? im about 6 weeks now. I read your journal to see what to expect the 3rd time around. Very interesting, hope all is well with your birth! Let me know how you did having another natural birth. Is is as easy???

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Hi Crystal :)
    Well, I've gained about the same amount of weight for all 3 pregnancies. Stretch marks? Well, the ones I have are all from my first pregnancy.
    I won't lie, having a unmedicated birth isn't a walk in the park. Yes, there is pain. But, it really doesn't last forever and you really do forget how it feels. I mean, you remember that it did feel intense, uncomfortable, etc... but, as for actually remembering exactly how it felt, you just don't.
    I'd rather my baby not enter this world drugged up.
    Anyways, best wishes to you and your baby :D
    Thanks for reading my blog :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003