My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sleepless in Opelousas

Man... I just can't sleep well with this pregnancy! Its driving me nuts! Like last night, I was up @ 3am. I could not go to sleep. I think I might have fallen asleep right before we had to get up to go to court. My eyes are burning me! My head hurts. I just can't get comfortable at night nowadays. I fear it'll just get worse as this pregnancy goes along. Gosh, I hope not! What am I supposed to do? I guess once I get tired enough, I'll just crash.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Tasha LeBleu said…

    Join the club! I was not like this at all with Koltin. It's very miserable!!!! It only gets worse, and both of my hips hurt too when I lay on my side. My pain is more of cramping...yeah I know...WEIRD! Can't lay on my back because then on my right side it's like a pinched nerve or something that hurts so god awful bad. It really sucks that you are already feeling this way!

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    Gggrreeaattttt
    I don't know what the deal is... I forgot to ask about it at my last prenatal.
    Well, at least I know someone else suffering from it and vice versa... ya know how misery loves company :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003