My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

18 Weeks... 5 Months Along Now!



Here I am, in all my glory! Not! Of course, no make-up, once again... as always... I really need to start applying it daily, huh?

Notice those nice stretch marks from my other pregnancies... mostly from Calista... guess once she gave me all those stretch marks, my skin was stretched enough for Ursula.

Ursula wanted to take a picture with me :)

Look how wide I am already! Woohoo! j/k Its like once my body finds out its pregnant, it immediately widens out; which I guess is good in the long run, when I deliver the baby and all.

Your Baby
Your baby's brain is growing rapidly. By this stage, all of the major areas have been differentiated. The cortical layers, which govern specific brain functions, are beginning to form. The fetus may exhibit signs of a primitive body language in utero, such as recoiling when the needle for the amniocentesis comes too close for comfort. Within the next few weeks, she'll be able to hear voices outside the womb and respond positively to music or loving words. It's time to fine-tune your singing and storytelling skills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003