My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

21 Weeks

My mom brought me to my prenatal today, Ursula came along. Soleil and Calista stayed with Jeremy, who stayed home today due to being 'flashed' 3 times yesterday (welding terms).

I brought along my ultrasound photos, and all the nurses and midwife all agreed that it was indeed a boy :D hehe

My weight is 158.
Blood pressure is 110/60.
Baby's heartbeat is 146 bpm.

Melanie, my midwife, let Ursula hold the doppler, squeeze the gel, and try to find the heartbeat :) She's really cool about my kids coming along for the visits :)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Tasha LeBleu said…

    What a great weight!!! I'm not even going to mention where I'm at right now...hehe! I just told Jamis the other day, and he pinkie swore he would never tell a soul, not even down the road when we are all drinking or something..LOL..and he tries to make a joke or something! Like, oh yeah, well my wife weighed !@* when she was pregnnat! LOL. Anyway, that's great that Melanie is cool about Ursula going with you...my DR is the same way, she's always asking Koltin 'Are you ready to listen to the baby?'

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    Thanks... but, at this time for Ursula, I weighed 139lbs!!! lol So, it sucks for me! heheh
    Too funny about the pinkie swear with Jamis!!! Hey, Jenny McCarthy weighed over 200lbs by the time her baby was born!!! I can't remember the exact amount... but, she looks great now!
    About prenatal visits... I hear of others who go to their dr's and can't bring their other kid(s) and I think... man, maybe they should switch??? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003