My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

19 Weeks 4 days

Picture of me... make-up, hair fixed, and all :)



Two more pictures of me... all dressed up... Still look way too heavy for just being 5 mths along... but, of course, I know I will definitely lose all baby weight after the baby's born.

The dress isn't even a maternity dress... it belongs to my sister, Angele! lol But, I didn't have anything else to wear. I went with my sister, Aimee, to her 20 yr class reunion since her dh didn't come down with her from Georgia. I felt fat there! If I had had any inkling that I was gonna need a dress or dressy clothes, I would have definitely brought something from my house!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    You look gorgeous!!!

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    aw, thank-you very much... you're too nice! I'm just way too big, imo... I wish I was losing weight like you! hehe At least for a little while...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003