My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Good Deals on Maternity Shirts

I found some maternity shirts for real cheap today! woohoo! Cherie and I, along with our 3 youngest girls, went pay some bills, thrift shop, and get groceries :D We went to this nice consignment shop, that's totally organized; means easy to find stuff :D I bought 5 maternity shirts and a pair of maternity demin overall shorts, all for $1/piece. I also bought Calista a white bath robe (I've been wanting to buy my girls some robes) for like $2.50, Mary Kate and Ashley. And a robe for Ursula for $1. Bought some cute red shoes for Calista, they're too big for now, but they have heels and she likes that, so, I got them for her for $1. Then, we went to Goodwill and I found 2 maternity shirts there for $2.50/each :D So, woohoo! There were lots of baby clothes, but, I didn't want to buy yet; I'll wait. And some really cute clothes, major name brands, but, again, I'll wait until I lose my baby weight to indulge myself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003