My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ready to Vote?

Vote for our baby's name!

If that link doesn't work for you, go to my home page and click on where it says to vote :) A pop-up should come up. And the third way to vote, is to simply go to the page I created to vote from! lol Any way you do it is fine by me and will be recorded :D I don't see myself closing it until we have officially named our son! hehe

You can vote daily if you so desire and you can make multiple selections.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I voted --- I like Elijah Seth.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Tasha LeBleu said…

    I voted for Wyatt Quinn, but I like Wyatt Seth too...and Seth goes with Shae.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003