My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

24 Weeks / 6 Months



Here's 2 pictures I took tonight to show my growing belly. And, as always, Ursula wanted to get in the pictures :) hehe

Although I do have the common aches and discomfort that many women go through when pregnant, I still enjoy it. I love seeing my body change. I love feeling the baby move around in there, assuring me that he's doing well :) My belly is feeling more hard and less soft/fat :D heh heh heh

All these babies:

Out of 4 of us that were pregnant this year in my family, only 2 are left. Jeremy's brother, Jason and his wife, Tori had their firstborn, Carter, on May 10th, 2005. Jeremy's sister, Tasha and her husband, Jamis, had their 2nd baby, Korah on August 18th, 2005. My brother, Jared and his wife, Jessica are due to have their 4th baby around Halloween and I'm due around Christmas :)

Then, I have my neighbor, Julie, who is about 2 weeks ahead of me in pregnancy :)

Another friend, Sue, is also due to have her 3rd baby sometime soon.

And, lastly, 2 online friends from my APDueDec02 group are due, I believe, next month!

I really enjoy being pregnant with others :) Its pretty cool :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I enjoy being pregnant too, but boy-oh-boy I sure do LOVE to complain!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003