My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Concerning Aches

In my last post, I mentioned that I'm feeling aches and all, like most women. I try not to complain too much though. :D I think that I'm having more aches with this pregnancy because I'm heavier this time... I really believe it has everything to do with it. For Ursula, I swear, I had the perfect pregnancy! From now on, I'm really going to advocate getting in somewhat good shape before conceiving!

I had intentions on doing that (getting into awesome shape) before my next baby (this one), but then I looked up the Chinese Conception Chart/Calender, and according to that, I wouldn't have good odds on having a son until November of this year! And I didn't want to wait that long to conceive; I wanted Ursula and this baby a little closer in age then Calista and Ursula are. So, we did the deed and conceived exactly at the right time in April, apparently! heh heh heh

BTW, the Chinese Conception Chart was right for my other two girls, but we didn't plan them that way. Calista was more of an 'oops' and for Ursula, I was wanting another, but, not planning on trying to conceive until later in the year so that she would be a Spring baby... but, she came along one season earlier :)

I really do believe this is our last child together. I am getting older and all... lol

And I plan on getting down to 115 lbs after this baby is born :) I have my mind set on that!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Tasha LeBleu said…

    I KWYM about the aches and pains, and I DO NOT miss them at all. I literally thought I was at my wits end towards the end, and didn't think I would get through another day. But alas, I did....Hey, you are entitled to complain. I didn't want to complain to much either, but I broke, and that's all I did! I lost all patience and all sanity. You don't have much longer....(I know, you kinda do...but it sounds good) Hang in there!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003