My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

32 Weeks - 8 Months!!!


Had my prenatal today but Melanie wasn't there, so I saw her back-up doctor. She she should be there for my next appointment.

I'm measuring 31 CM.
(that's some lovely stretch marks, huh?)

Baby's heartbeat is in the 150's.

I've gained 29lbs so far... not too bad... could be worse, I imagine. I just know I'll lose it all later :) That's keeps me positive :D

Baby is still head down... The doc was able to lightly touch my belly to find out all kinds of baby parts! I was impressed! hehehe I can only tell the big parts right now... like, his back... LOL But anyways, I can tell, pretty much, what direction he's facing (which hasn't really changed much) because of where I'm feeling the majority of movements. Most of the movements are to the upper left side... me looking down direction. I've heard of moms saying their babies were in their ribs... I'm not feeling that he's in my ribs... but, more so my lung area... LOL But, he still has growing to do, so maybe I'll feel that later.
The baby moves all the time. No matter if I'm laying down or cooking, walking, or talking. Which is so weird... However, the majority of his movements are whenever I'm laying on my side, esp. if I switch to my other side. I can always count of him moving a good bit after that.

I believe Jeremy's only felt him move on one occassion... because like my other kids, he seems to know when its someone else's hand touching my belly and stops moving! I've read that is very common.

The coolest part, besides feeling baby movements all day long, is that my belly is finally extended PAST my breasts!!! woohoo! yay!


From my Baby Connection weekly newsletter:

It's getting awfully snug in there! Your baby weighs almost 4 pounds and is almost 17 inches long. You're gaining a pound a week now, and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next seven weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. A side effect of your growing belly may be low back pain and possibly some pain in your buttocks and thighs. Be sure to tell your caregiver if the pain is severe or you feel numbness or tingling in your legs.

Definitely feeling the lower back pain and pain in my buttocks! Not fun at all! Along with that, I'm feeling that pulling sensation in my groin. woohoo... fun, fun, fun.

I can't wait to get my energy back!!!

Still haven't gotten a new nursing bra... or even a new bra at all... I so need one. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get that.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Whoo-hoo, 8 months! Only ONE month to go, if you are lucky and not like ME!! This baby is driving me nuts. I'm starting to wonder what this is telling me about it's personailty, ya know? LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003