My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Nose Bleeds

Crap, this morning I blew my nose and big blood clot came out. This is such a flashback to when I was pregnant for Calista. I'm just praying its not another nasal polyp! That was horrid! Now I'm going to be watching out for stuff in my nose. :(

Man, my left hip/buttocks area hurts... as well as my lower back; esp. after sweeping and/or mapping. The whole next day I suffer. I did some stretches last night... but man, its hard to stretch your lower back when you have a big belly!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    nose bleed, uck! Maybe you should get that checked out ASAP???

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Tasha LeBleu said…

    I had nose bleeds with Korah, but more in the beginning of my pregnancy! They usually are totally normal (homonal changes)..I'm sure you know that. I pray for your sake it's not a polyp....I remember that...That was very horrible. Just all the sudden blood all over!!!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Well, so far nothing more has happened concerning the bleeding, so, yay.
    I remember back for Calista reading up on nosebleeds and reading it totally normal... little did I know that I had a polyp! So, yeah, I'm watching for it and hoping it won't happen again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003