My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

No Prenatal Yesterday

The office called to rescheledule me for next Tuesday... smack dab in the middle of Thanksgiving vacation... so, who knows... I might have to call and rescheledule for the next week! lol Looks like it'll be time for the GBS (Group B streptococcus) test... wooo hooo... that's always fun... although nothing compared to a pap smear! I'd take that swab test over pap smear anytime!

According to my American Baby email, my baby should weigh around 5 lbs and be about 20" long. If that's true, I guess the baby will just be fattening up until he decides to be born. Although, I don't imagine he's that big yet because my other 2 babies weighed under 7lbs... and I have approximately 6 wks to go.

I've already printed up a birth plan. Its like 4 pages (just the front though) long. I might have to shorten it. But, Melanie already knows my desires from Ursula's birth. We'll just have to go over them again and she'll make a copy of it for my records, sign and date them.

huh... now, ya see, I am going through my email as I type of this blog entry and my BabyCenter email says that right now, my baby should weigh about 4 3/4lbs and be almost 18" long. Now, that's probably more like what's going on with me :D hehe That email also says the if born now, my baby has excellent chances of survival :) That's always good to know... just in case :D Also that his skin is smooth and he's layering on the fat he needs to control his body temperature for when he enters this world. And YES, geez... I am feeling that fatigue from lack of sleep due to having to go to the bathroom... also lack of sleep from, who knows what? Like last night... I was up at least two different times... just laying there... waiting to fall asleep... now, that's annoying! lol

I ordered two nursing bras from online yesterday. I can't wait to get them! I really hope they fit! I bid on them off of eBay. I have to get some money orders today and send them in so I can get those bras asap! I also bought something for Ursula... for either her bday or xmas. She'll LOVE it! I'll write more about it on her and her sister's blog :D

The baby's movements are getting less frequent, but they say its common being that he's growing bigger and is running out of room in my womb :D And during the day, I swear I have to go pee every 30 minutes!!! geez! That's getting kind of annoying! lol

I'll post some pics later on... I'll prolly put some make-up on to go to Calista's Open House today... so, that's why I'll prolly go ahead and take a couple of belly shots today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003