My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pregnancy Dreams

Even in my dreams I'm pregnant. No matter how bizarre they are, I'm as pregnant in there as I am in real life. My sil, Tasha, asked if I'm having any dreams about the baby, the birth, or anything... nope. Not at all. Well, not yet anyways. I'll probably have some of those type of dreams closer to my due date. I had them for my girls, at some point :D

And wow, last night AND the night before was nice!!! I had such good sleep! woohoo! hehe Well rested; would like to sleep a little more into the morning (as its not even 7am yet)... but, have to get Calista ready for school... and then Ursula ends up waking up.

Another wow, I'm almost 8 mths pregnant! Next Tuesday, I'll be 32 weeks! I also have my midwife appointment; in her new office. After that visit, I'll be going every 2 weeks and then weekly. I just find this time is passing really quickly... no matter how much my lower back hurts :D

3 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I finally had a pregnancy dream. It's the first I remember for this pregnancy. I dreamt that Holly decided it would be best to induce me at 38 weeks because of the baby's size, so I put a note on the calendar. When it was time, Jay and I packed up and went to the hospital. I got the pitocin and waited. For some reason my calendar was hanging in the hospital room and I noticed I was only at 36 weeks and not 38. I had my days off and for some reason the hospital staff admitted me without a problem or question. I told them we had the days wrong and they said it was too late and I would have to have the baby that day.

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Man, Julie, what a dream!!

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    Yeah, gosh... that would suck if that happened in real life! Although, its not as bad as Tasha's dream about her baby (before having her)! She dreamt she nursed the baby to sleep, put her in her crib and the baby slept all night... but, in the morning, the baby was dead! What a dream, huh? I'd hate to have those kind!

    And of course, I blabbed my big mouth about having such nice sleep lately... well, Ursula kept waking up all last night :( And of course, wanting to nurse each time!!! Geez! She thinks she's a newborn again or what??? lol Must be the colostrum.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003