My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Some More Pictures of Wyatt

Wyatt's Blog

The top two pictures are from December 20th, the evening after Wyatt's birth.
The picture with the 2nd baby is of his cousin, Veronica, who's 3 wks older.

The two bottom pictures are from today, December 22nd.

I will be creating another blog just for him since my girls already have one for them... well, I guess I could put them together... I'll think about it. I'll put the link in here since I'm no longer pregnant and don't need to continue posting here :)



7 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I figured it out!!! I sure couldn't tell when I saw him this afternoon, but in these pictures with his eyes open I think he looks more like Jeremy.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    hehehe
    Yeah, yet another that looks like their daddy... I guess I'm out of luck in having a child come out looking like me! lol Oh well...
    He looks like a little man to me! lol
    He does look like he might have blue eyes though. Guess we'll see. I'm not holding my breath though :D hehehe

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, he's adorable. Welcome to the world, Wyatt!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alison,
    He looks like a happy baby! I hope he has blue eyes. Nicks were really dark like that when he was born and thy turned out blue, good luck!

    Dee

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    Thanks S and Dee!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger shitij said…

    Congrats.....best wishes to you and your baby...Wyatt is beautiful.

    May God bless you.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    Thanks so much, Shitij :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003