My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

39 Weeks

I got up for the bathroom, as usual, and my panties were super wet. So, I changed them and went back to bed. Again, I get up to go to the bathroom and again, my panties are wet. This time, I get a handcloth to put in my panties.

The 2nd time to the bathroom, I wipe, and there's my bloody show. 3:25 am.

I giggle to myself and go back to bed.

Now, its 4:10 am and I'm having contractions. They vary between 3 to 5 min apart and I'm feeling them in my lower back. They are easy to deal with so far. I swear, I can feel stuff happening down there, in my pubic area... either me widening or baby wiggling into position.

The panty thing... I'm not sure if that is a leak in my ambiotic fluid or more mucous. There was no gush at all if was my water breaking. I did somewhat gush initially for both Calista and Ursula.

So, right now, I'm just waiting to see if this is the real thing or what. I'm pretty sure it is. For my last 2, when I had my bloody show, the baby was born either that day or the next.

I'll post more later :D

6 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm guessing the baby is here by now. Can't wait to hear about his arrival!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Yes, he was born at 8:16 am, Dec. 20th :D I am in the middle of writing his birth story... I had almost finished it but I hit some key on my keyboard and over half was erased and that just irritated me so much that I just decided to get back to it later... irritated me because it hurts to sit down right now! lol

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Congrats!!!

    Sometimes if you do the wrong thing on the keyboard you can do a control z and it will undo your last move. . .

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Thanks Julie :D

    That must be what I did! Arrggghhhh I need to be careful about that!

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations! That was one fast labor (yes, I'm a bit envious). Hope you and baby are doing well.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    hehehe Thanks :D
    My 2nd baby had a short labor time too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003