My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Friday, December 16, 2005

38 Weeks 3 Days

Update:
Yesterday, I started finding a little mucous whenever I wipe myself... so... got some progression going on :D woohoo!

Tuesday, I'll be exactly 39 wks... I was 39 wks when I had Ursula... so, this may be my last weekend before the baby is born!

The baby's being quite active today.

Tomorrow, Jeremy and I are going X-mas shopping. We're bringing Calista to J's parents' to sleep and maybe even drop Ursula off in the morning... depending on how clingy she's acting.

I just know what I have to look forward to tomorrow, a day of contractions... just like last weekend because of all the walking I did then and will be doing today.

I took that picture of with my pants on my belly just because it makes me laugh at how big my belly looks when I do that, how far extended it is! hehehe Like, when you first get pregnancy clothes, you stretch them out to see how far they go to (well, I do!) and you just never figure your belly will be that big! hehehe I think its kind of neat though.

I cropped my head out because I had just taken a bath and my hair was wet.... lol

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's Jen. OH MY GAWDDD Your belly looks like it's going to burst!! It wont be long now - WOW I am getting so excited for you and I can't wait to see the little chap. Imagine how darn cute he's going to be!!! And has such a good Momma!!!

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    LMAO! hehehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003