My Pregnancy Journal


All about my 3rd pregnancy*

Thoughts, information, pictures, etc.

Monday, December 19, 2005

38 Weeks 6 Days Prenatal

Jeremy got off of work early so that I could go to my prenatal visit today. Calista stayed with him and I brought Ursula.

I weighed in at 182 lbs.
Blood pressure is 128/76
My pulse was 91 bpm
Baby's heartbeat was in the 140's.
Belly measuring 35 cm.
My cervix is still only 1½ cm dilated.

Afterwards, we went to a couple of stores to buy bread, milk, and a $5 gift for Calista to open up at school tomorrow; a tiny Bratz doll. Also got a money order for an eBay auction that I won... a lot of 4 bras :D woohoo! Can't wait to get them!

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow. I had Ursula at exactly 39 weeks. I had Calista right before I turned 40 weeks, like almost 2 hrs before her 'due' date. If the baby holds out a little longer, I'll have another Capricorn baby :D

Ursula's birthday is Thursday. Thursday is also Calista's first vacation day.

Since the doc's office will be closed next Monday, my next appointment will be this Friday.

Oh, another thing, the baby isn't moving quite as much as last week. Doc said its because he's running out of room :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

*Not counting the time I believe I miscarried, the day before Thanksgiving 2003